At HealThyRam.com, we prioritize the privacy of our users and adhere to the highest standards of data protection. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We only use your information as described below. We recognize that your information is one of our most important assets, and we store and process it on computers located in various geographic regions.
HealThyRam.com is operated under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts in New Delhi.
- Notify you, our site visitors, of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on our site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
GDPR CONSENT MESSAGE
CPRA PRIVACY MESSAGE FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name, including first and last name
- Alternate email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (such as age, gender, occupation, education, address, and durables owned)
- Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel, etc.)
- Financial information (such as account or credit card numbers)
We may also collect the following information:
- Pages on our site you visit or access
- Links you click on our site
- Number of times you access our site’s pages
HealThyRam.com only displays the product catalog. At checkout, your order information is forwarded to our in-country retail partner for payment and fulfillment.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in an archive on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, online survey, contest, or any combination thereof.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your personal information to:
- Provide personalized features
- Tailor our site to your needs or interests
- Offer promotional opportunities through our business associates and partners
- Contact you when necessary
- Deliver services requested by you
- Preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are, to deliver better and more personalized services from both an advertising and editorial perspective
- Recognize your access privileges to our site
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes, and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- Ensure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Track your session to better understand how people use our site
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell, or share your personal information other than as provided herein, and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- It is shared with our business associates and partners for promotional offers
- Special circumstances, such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/orders from legal authorities, or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
Please note that personal information is stored on third-party servers. However, we may distribute or license aggregated data that does not contain any reference to you. We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions provided in those communications or by contacting us.
HealThyRam.com is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. When we no longer need to retain your personal information, we will securely delete or anonymize it.
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in countries other than the one in which it was initially collected, including the United States and other countries outside of the European Economic Area. We ensure that any such transfers are carried out in accordance with applicable data protection laws and that your personal information remains protected.