Dr. Reckeweg R27 (Kidney Stone Drops)
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Acid. nitric.: Calculi in the urine due to oxalic acid, and when oxalic acid is the main ingredient of the calculi.
Berberis: Sharp pains in the kidneys, growing worse on pressure. Pains in sacral region, coming from kidneys, patient cannot move, leans to right in order to lessen the pains. Glairy, reddish urine.
Lycopodium: Painful urination, gravel. Renal colics (right side affected). Pains along the urethra to the bladder.
Rubia tinctor.: Catarrh of the bladder caused by calculi. Frequent urge to urinate at night, with great weakness. Pains from kidneys to urethra.
Sarsaparilla: Gravel, acute pains when urinating
– Generally 3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water. After one weak of treatment it will suffice to take 5-18 drops, 2-3 times daily for a longer period of time
– In colics due to renal calculi: R 37, 10 drops in some water 15-30 minutes.
– In albuminuria and nephrosis: see R 64.
– Cystitis and cysto-pyelitis and bacteriuria: see R 18, in addition or alternation with R 27
– In prostate hypertrophy accompanied by cystitis: see R 25
- Store Name: HealThyRam
- Vendor: HealThyRam
- No ratings found yet!