Flax Seeds 500gm
- Lower Blood Cholesterol Levels
- Protect against Heart Disease, Cancer & Diabetes
- Help Prevent and Control High Blood Pressure
- Anti-inflammatory Benefits
- Protect Bone Health
- Rich in Beneficial Fiber
- Put the Brakes on Prostate Cancer Growth
- Reduce risk of Dry Eye Syndrome
Flax seeds or Linum Usitatissimum (meaning ‘most useful’) is a super food originating in Mesopotamia. It is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acid, manganese and dietary fiber. Also a good source of magnesium, folate, copper, phosphorous and vitamin.
Flax seeds the ‘wonder food’ has a warm, earthy and subtly nutty flavor. Though it can be eaten whole, the nutrients in ground seeds are more easily absorbed. Add it to hot and cold cereals, fruit smoothies, shakes, salads, dals, baked goods, pasta, soup…anything you like! Recommended daily dosage for adults is two tablespoons.
- Store Name: HealThyRam
- Vendor: HealThyRam
- No ratings found yet!