This legal agreement is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions about electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This Website is created and operated by M/s Virtual Studio Private Limited, having its registered office at 504, DLF Commercial Centre, Savitri Cinema Complex, GK-II, New Delhi- 110048, India (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our”, and “Us” and operating under the brand name “HEALTHYRAM” (“Brand Name”). We intend to ensure your steady commitment to the usage of this Website and the market place model platform and services provided by us through our website “www.healthyram.com
The Platform operates as an intermediary have created a social networking global marketplace model platform capable of offering the deepest of values of Ancient Indian Wisdom supported by today’s modern technology. This is the core ideology of HealThyRam. We align our actions, ambitions and conduct towards the Vision, i.e., promoting wellness. HealThyRam brings renowned organizations / individuals on board, service or product providers in the field of wellness. These must have established proven credibility. HealThyRam leverages the power of social processes and intense collaboration of likeminded energies enabling end beneficiaries to avail facilities of the ancient Indian wisdom and modes of healing. Furthermore, HealThyRam is in perfect synchrony with the Ministry of Ayush’s wellness mission: that is aimed at establishing a holistic wellness model based on AYUSH principles and practices focusing on preventive, promotive, curative, rehabilitative and palliative healthcare by integration with the existing public health care system.
The wellness experts (Individuals) are facilitated to conduct customized online events, webisodes offering live services including classes, consultancy and discourses. These are live as well as offered as on-demand streaming. Categories include Homeopathy, Ayurveda & Siddha, Acupressure, Energy healing – Reiki & Pranic, Vaastu, Astrology. Food & Nutrition is also included, plus any other innovative theme.
HealThyRam in order to pursue their goodwill into the world will be coordinating and joining hands with diverse groups of people all over the world that will be contributing HealThyRam’s message of spreading wellness awareness. In order to carry forward with the journey of HealThyRam we shall require the contribution of members of the society to add value to our journey. Following is the member engagement HealThyRam will be seeking along with their detailed terms;
Registration on the Platform is optional for Users of the Website. The Users can register by providing the following information:
- Phone Number
- Email ID
For Wellness Vendor they need to submit their GST Registration No., FSSAI registration, and any other registration, certification, licensing, etc., required to operate the business.
The Users cannot link their social media accounts such as Google and Facebook at the time of signing up on the Application.
- You shall not use the Website if you are not competent to contract or are disqualified from doing so by any other applicable law, rule or regulation currently in force.
For making all payments for services on the Website, you shall be required to make payment for which you will be redirected to a third-party payment gateway that we may have an agreement with. The payment gateway may additionally seek information from you to process the payment for your purchase and additionally may charge you the payment gateway charges that may be applicable. The payment gateway consists of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and other wallet options. You shall be governed under the concerned payment gateway’s Terms and Conditions and other Policies for the purpose of all payment-related aspects.
PAYMENT & PAYMENT WITHDRAWAL TERMS
Payment schedule: HealThyRam.com will pay vendors every 15th day for orders that have been executed and fulfilled by the vendor, subject to there being no disputes or refunds from customers.
Payment threshold: The minimum payment threshold for vendor payouts is INR 2000 or USD 25.
Payment methods: Payment methods for vendor payouts will be limited to bank transfer only.
Payment processing fees: HealThyRam.com will deduct its platform processing fees & and any other applicable taxes from the total order amount. Government taxes and duties are over and above the platform processing fees and will be deducted separately. The vendor will receive the remaining amount, which will be 40-50% of the net order/billed amount for online (virtual) products/services and 15-25% of the net order/billed amount for physical products.
Payment reserves: HealThyRam.com may require vendors to maintain a payment reserve to protect the security and integrity of the marketplace and its users. The payment reserve will be held by HealThyRam.com for a period of up to 45 days, after which it will be released to the vendor.
Deposit delays: HealThyRam.com may delay payments to vendors for up to 30 days to ensure that there are no disputes or refunds from customers.
Payment holds: HealThyRam.com may place a hold on a vendor’s payment if there is a dispute or refund request from a customer. The hold will be released once the dispute is resolved or the refund is processed.
Payment dispute resolution: In case of payment disputes or issues, HealThyRam.com will follow its dispute resolution process as outlined in the vendor agreement or a separate policy.
All text, graphics, User interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, brand names, descriptions, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, ‘Content’), is generated/provided or based on information provided by the users or third parties and We have no control and make no guarantees regarding the quality, the accuracy, integrity or genuineness of such content or such other information provided on the Website.
All the Content displayed on the Website is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by You (or a third party) without the prior written consent from Us and the copyright owner.
You are solely responsible for the integrity, authenticity, quality and genuineness of the content provided on the Website and whilst feedback and comments by You can be made via the Website, we bear no liability whatsoever for any feedback or comments made by the other Users or made in respect of any of the content on the Website. Further, the Website reserves its right to suspend the account of any User for an indefinite period to be decided at the discretion of the Website or to terminate the account of any User who is found to have created or shared or submitted any content or part thereof that is found to be untrue/inaccurate/misleading or offensive/vulgar. You shall be solely responsible for making good any financial or legal losses incurred through the creation/sharing/submission of Content or part thereof that is deemed to be untrue/inaccurate/misleading.
You have a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access the content on the Website. You shall not copy, adapt, and modify any content without written permission from Us.
Shipping Responsibility: Vendors selling physical products on HealThyRam.com are solely responsible for shipping the products to customers who purchase them. HealThyRam.com does not assume any responsibility for shipping or delivery of products.
Shipping Methods: Vendors are free to choose the shipping method they prefer to use for their products. However, they must ensure that the chosen shipping method is reliable and provides tracking information to customers.
Shipping Timelines: Vendors are expected to ship the products within the timelines specified on their store pages. Customers will be notified of the expected shipping timeframes at the time of purchase.
Shipping Charges: Vendors are responsible for setting their own shipping charges. HealThyRam.com does not charge any additional shipping fees to customers.
Shipping Delays: Vendors must notify customers of any shipping delays or issues that may arise after the purchase has been made. Customers must be kept informed about the status of their order and provided with an estimated delivery date.
Shipping Damage: Vendors are responsible for ensuring that the products are packaged securely to prevent any damage during shipping. In case of any damage during shipping, vendors must make arrangements to replace or refund the damaged products.
International Shipping: Vendors are free to offer international shipping, but must ensure that they comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Customers must be informed about any additional shipping charges, customs duties, or taxes that may apply to their order.
Indemnification: Vendors agree to indemnify and hold HealThyRam.com harmless from any claims, damages, or losses arising out of or related to their shipping activities.
Shipping Insurance: Vendors are required to purchase shipping insurance for their products.
Shipping Terms Updates: HealThyRam.com reserves the right to update or modify the shipping terms at any time. Vendors will be notified of any changes and must agree to the updated terms before continuing to sell on the platform.
Shipping Disputes: In case of any disputes related to shipping, HealThyRam.com has the right to mediate or resolve the dispute in a way that is deemed fair and reasonable.
Shipping Performance Metrics: HealThyRam.com establishes performance metrics for vendors related to their shipping practices. Vendors are required to meet these metrics to continue selling on the platform.
Shipping Refunds and Returns: Vendors are required to have a clear refund and return policy for their products. Customers must be able to return products for a refund or exchange within a specified timeframe.
- Your use of the Website,
- Your violation of any rights of another;
- Your conduct in connection with the Website;
You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying Us at your expense. You also agree not to settle with any party without consent from Us.
In no event shall we be liable to compensate You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not You had been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with the Your use of or access to the Website and/or the Services or materials contained therein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We are not responsible for any consequences arising out of the following events:
- If the Website is inoperative/non-responsive due to any connectivity errors associated with the internet connection such as but not limited to slow connectivity, no connectivity, server failure;
- If you have fed incorrect information or data or for any deletion of data;
- If there is an undue delay or inability to communicate through email;
- If there is any deficiency or defect in the Services managed by Us;
- If there is a failure in the functioning of any other service provided by Us.
- The Website accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, on behalf of itself, or for any damage caused to You, Your belongings, or any third party, resulting from the use or misuse of the Website or any service availed of by Us through the Website. The service and any Content or material displayed on the service is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, suitability, completeness or reliability. We will not be liable to you for the unavailability or failure of the Website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, We shall not be liable to You or any other party for any loss or damage, regardless of the form of action or basis of any claim. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to terminate your use of the Website.
- You may terminate your use of the Website at any time.
- Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate.
- It is also hereby declared that we may discontinue the Services and Websites without any prior notice.
- We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate Your access to the Website, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice or cause.
- We also reserve the universal right to deny access to You, to any/all of on its Website without any prior notice/explanation to protect the interests of the Website and/or other Users to the Website.
- We reserve the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Website and its features concerning different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
By using this Website and providing Your identity and contact information to Us through the Website, You agree and consent to receive e-mails or SMS from Us and/or any of its representatives at any time.
You can report to “su*****@he********.com______” if you find any discrepancy with regard to Website or content-related information and we will take necessary action after an investigation. The response with resolution (if any issues found) shall be dependent on the time taken for investigation.e.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND FORMAL UNDERTAKINGS AS TO CONDUCT
You agree and acknowledges that you are a restricted user of this Website and you:
- Agree to provide genuine credentials during the process whenever required on the Website. You shall not use a fictitious identity. We are not liable if you have provided incorrect information.
- Agree to ensure the Name, Email address, Phone Number, and any such other information that may be provided and is valid at all times and shall keep your information accurate and up-to-date.
- You agree that You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- Understand and acknowledge that the data submitted is manually entered into the database of the Website. You also acknowledge the fact that data so entered into the database is for easy and ready reference for You, and to streamline the Services through the Website.
- The Wellness Vendor take the sole and absolute responsibilities of the quality or quantity of the Product. In case of any discrepancy, the Wellness Vendor shall be solely liable.
- The Customer understands that the Application is not selling any product and they are merely bridging the gap between the two. The Customer will holdhole the Wellness Vendor liable for any fault, defect and discrepancy in the Product.
- Authorize the Website to use, store or otherwise process certain personal information and all published Content, responses, locations, User comments, reviews and ratings for personalization of Services, marketing and promotional purposes and for optimisation of User-related options and Services.
- Are bound not to cut, copy, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or obtained from the Website. Any such use/limited use of the Website will only be allowed with the prior express written permission.
- Agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or its content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any content, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website will lead to suspension or termination of your access to the Website. We disclaim any liabilities arising concerning such offensive content on the Website.
- Expressly agree and acknowledge that the Content generated by the Users and displayed on the Website is not owned by Us and that We are in no way responsible for the content of the same. You may, however, report any offensive or objectionable content, which We may then remove from the Website, at our sole discretion.
You further undertake not to:
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the services provided therein (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his/her affiliation with a person or entity;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. The User may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information relating to any other User of, or visitor to, the Website, or any other viewer of the Website, including any User account maintained on the Website not operated/managed by the User, or exploit the Website or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any manner;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked Websites.
- Violate any code of conduct or guideline which may apply for or to any particular service offered on the Website;
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations currently in force within or outside India;
- Commit any act that causes Us to lose (in whole or in part) the Services of its Internet Establishment (“ISP“) or in any manner disrupts the Services of any other supplier/service provider of the Website;
- You hereby expressly authorize Us to disclose any and all information relating to You in our possession to law enforcement or other government officials, as We may in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those involve personal injury and theft/infringement of intellectual property. You further understand that the Website might be directed to disclose any information (including the identity of persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any judicial Order, law, regulation or valid governmental request.
- By indicating Your acceptance to use any services offered on the Website, You are obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. You shall be prohibited from indicating their acceptance to avail services where the transactions have remained incomplete.
- You agree to use the services provided by Us, our affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- You agree to provide authentic and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by You at any point in time. If upon confirmation such details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), We shall in our sole discretion reject the order and debar You from using the Website without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You agree not to post any material on the Website that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, indecent, abusive, or needlessly distressful or advertising any goods or services. More specifically, You agree not to host, display, upload, update, publish, modify, transmit, or in any manner share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you have no right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- is in any way harmful to minors;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing;
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any grossly harmful information, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
SUSPENSION OF USER ACCESS AND ACTIVITY
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available, we may in our sole discretion, limit your access and/or activity by immediately removing your access credentials either temporarily or indefinitely, or suspend/terminate your association with the Website, and/or refuse to the usage of the Website, without being required to provide you with notice or cause:
- If you have provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information;
- If your actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or Us, at our sole discretion.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You shall not use any of the intellectual property displayed on the Website in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among existing or prospective users of the Website, or that in any manner disparages or discredits the Website, to be determined in the sole discretion.
You are aware all intellectual property, including but not limited to copyrights, relating to said services resides with the owners, and that at no point does any such intellectual property stand transferred from the aforementioned creators. You are aware that we merely provide the Website through which You can communicate with other users and the Website does not own any of the intellectual property relating to the independent content displayed on the Website, apart from created graphics and specified content.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the Website at your sole risk and are that you are using the best and prudent judgment before availing of any features on the Website or accessing/using any information displayed thereon.
- You agree that any kind of information, resources, activities, recommendations obtained/availed from the Website, written or oral, will not create any warranty and we disclaim all liabilities resulting from these.
- We do not guarantee that the features and content contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Website or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, and You hereby expressly accepts any associated risks involved with your use of the Website.
We will not be liable for damages for any delay or failure to perform our obligations hereunder if such delay or failure is due to cause beyond our control or without its fault or negligence, due to Force Majeure events including but not limited to acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, fire, festive activities sabotage, labour shortage or dispute, internet interruption, technical failure, breakage of sea cable, hacking, piracy, cheating, illegal or unauthorized.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any dispute relating to the validity of this agreement, the parties shall, at first instance, attempt to resolve the dispute by mediation administered by the Centre for Online Resolution of Disputes (“CORD”) (www.resolveoncord.com) and conducted in accordance with the CORD Rules of Mediation, by a sole mediator to be appointed by CORD.
In the event the parties are unable to resolve any such dispute through mediation within 45 days of the initiation of the dispute, subject to a contrary agreement between the parties, the dispute shall be finally resolved by arbitration administered by CORD and conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of CORD, by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by CORD. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The seat of arbitration shall be New Delhi, India.
M/s. Virtual Studio Pvt. Ltd.,
504, DLF Commercial Centre,Savitri Cinema Complex
GK-II, New Delhi-110048, India
Core Team Members
Core team members have a major role to play in the project and bring a skill set that has broad applicability across the range of work undertaken in the project. They might also have responsibility for key activities or sets of activities in the project. They can be Administrators, Decision maker, technical team, operative managers
This professional staff can be assigned to more than one project at a time. This case is especially true when a staff member possesses a skill not commonly found in the staff.
The Selection Criteria will differ from situation and event wise, the project manager may select them based on the situation and there is no particular criteria for their selection.
The characteristics that we at HealThyRam consider important for the core team members are as follows:
Commitment to the project by the core team is critical to the success of the project. The project manager must know that each core team member places a high priority on fulfilling his or her roles and responsibilities in the project. The core team must be proactive in fulfilling those responsibilities and not need the constant reminders of schedule and deliverables from the project manager.
Shared responsibility means that success and failure are equally the reward and blame of each team member. Having shared responsibility means that you will never hear one team member taking individual credit for a success on the project nor blaming another team member for a failure on the project. All share equally in success and failure. Furthermore, when a problem situation arises, all will pitch in to help in any way. If one team member is having a problem, another will voluntarily be there to help.
Team members must be willing to adapt to the situation. “That is not my responsibility” doesn’t go very far in project work. Schedules may have to change at the last minute to accommodate an unexpected situation. It is the success of the project that has priority, not the schedule of any one individual on the project team.
In the final analysis it is the team members’ ability to get their assigned work done according to the project plan that counts. In other words, they must be results-oriented.
Ability to work within schedule and constraints. Part of being results-oriented means being able to complete assignments within the timeframe planned instead of offering excuses for not doing so. It is easy to blame your delay on the delay of others—that is the easy way out. The team member will encounter a number of obstacles, such as delays caused by others, but he or she will have to find a way around those obstacles. The team depends on its members to complete their work according to plan.
Volunteer/ Contributing Members
HealThyRam is a company that along with commercial interest also wants to spread goodwill for the purpose of social impact, pursuant to this they are in a mission of finding professional volunteer talent to assist them on specific projects and initiatives.
Volunteer agrees to provide volunteer services to HealThyRam thereby assisting in completing a Project with HealThyRam. Volunteer agrees to notify HealThyRam immediately if Volunteer does not wish to work with the specific Project. Failure to notify HealThyRam in a timely manner will constitute Volunteer’s acceptance of working with the Project for the duration of the entire Project. Volunteer agrees that he or she will use their best reasonable efforts when providing volunteer services.
Volunteer agrees that he or she is volunteering his or her time to the Project. Volunteer acknowledges that he or she is not an employee of the HealThyRam, and has no expectation of future employment with the HealThyRam, and that he or she is not eligible for health insurance, life insurance, retirement, or any other benefits.
If volunteer has, is, or comes employed to be employed by HealThyRam, his or her volunteer service shall not be credited for pension or retirement purposes or any renumeration. Additionally, Volunteer agrees that he or she has not been promised and does not expect any compensation or anything of value in exchange for volunteering. HealThyRam reserves the right but is not obligated to pay the Volunteer an honorarium in the event that a project Volunteer worked on receives funding or becomes a commercial product.
This Volunteer services shall become effective as of the date Volunteer enters into it and shall continue until termination or the end of the project for which they are being availed. Either Party may terminate this Agreement by giving notice to the other Party in writing.
|Role A: Contributors/|
|Eligibility:||Should be a Member – wellness experts/ masters/ thought leaders|
1> Get to participate and influence improving the quality of Content for the Event Series.
2> Get a Certificate of Contributor by HNBC.
1> Coordinates with other stakeholders
2> Support in event production
3> Guides/Trains other stakeholders
|Visitors||All visitors to our Websites and Social Media platforms can Register for HNBC Membership|
|Guests||Promoter Members, EOUs, SEZs, & Overseas Delegation|
|HNBC Membership Apply||All wellness experts, masters, thought leaders, and seekers|
Register for HNBC Membership to Jointly participate in Events and workshops
2> Get your question answered Live by experts – Q&A
3> Participate in Poll, Chat
4> Entry to Lucky Draw*/Quiz > Chance to win discount coupons for $25 on superior VSWORLD solution packages/ or one FREE consultation with the experts!
|Fee||$ 5- ( Early Birds pay only $ 2)|
At HealThyRam, we search for speakers who will inform and inspire, surprise and delight and spread the message of our core values. Our presenters are charismatic individuals that have attained vide respect and reputation on their given fields. HealThyRam also seeks out emerging artists, and thinkers, introducing them to the HealThyRam community.
HealThyRam would like to record and capture your presentation or performance in audio and/or video format. To that end, we want to make certain that both you and the HealThyRam have the necessary rights and protections to continue to benefit from your presentation. At the end of this process, a media release will be generated covering the captured presentation or performance (“Recording”) and use of all content and materials that are presented in or otherwise provided for use in connection with the Recording (“Materials”).
HealThyRam will hold the copyright to the Recording and would like to have the option to continue to use the Recording and Materials. In addition to creating an archive copy for educational purposes, possible uses of the Recording include, but are not limited to, inclusion in HealThyRam websites, social media, and delivery to the public via affiliated brand partners, promoters and media outlets. You also understand that the Recording and Materials may be captured and delivered in any media, format, and form of distribution, including, without limitation, broadcasting and live streaming.
Finally, please understand that there is nothing in this Release requiring you to give your ideas or copyright to HealThyRam. If you plan to give the same talk, performance, or presentation somewhere else, there is certainly nothing in this release that would keep you from that engagement and you will retain all of your intellectual property rights to the underlying presentation, performance or content presented by you that are captured in the Recording. And, unless there is an exception called out to you by your HealThyRam host, HealThyRam is happy to provide a copy of the Recording to you and will grant you a non-exclusive license to use the Recording for your personal non-commercial use.
Please keep in mind that HealThyRam marks, including HealThyRam’s name and logo, which are often captured in the Recording, may not be used without the prior written consent of HealThyRam. We would kindly require our brand custodians, promoters, media partners and sponsors to maintain harmony and sync with our brand tonality, share of voice and values when sharing content/ endorsing content on their communication channels.
|Role B: Speakers
Event Panelist EOUs, SEZs, Overseas/ DTA
|Eligibility:||Expert Industry Professional on an event topic, especially on Wellness, Economic development, training; has fluency in English/Hindi|
> Get to speak on the given topic at the discussion panel. Reach out to your community.
> 20-sec intro by the host for you and your organization
|Annual Fee||NIL > Plus those who additionally volunteer also to be a Business Development Partner and exceed the min commitment of $14,000 – $42,000 fundraising for meeting the running cost of conducting all the workshops; planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and implementing the community online and hybrid events-get promoters+sponsors) (Get exp/ incentive of 10%)|
|Role C: Service/ Product Wellness vendors
||D: LIVE Event Showcase for Self|
|Eligibility:||All wellness experts, masters, thought leaders, and seekers
Manufacturer/Distributor/Retailer of products from the Wellness & or AYUSH fields or organic or herbal products
|HNBC Wellness Vendor/ Speaker/ Promoter / Contributor – wellness experts/ masters/ thought leaders|
1> Marketplace platform to sell products/services.
→ Manage your own product/service
Get a 1-2 min window to showcase your product launch/innovation – via live stream at the event*. (Rs. 15K)
> 30 sec AV as pre-roll /post-roll Ad’*(Rs. 5K)
|Annual Fee||However, here at this platform contributing members get to use the membership discount coupons to avail amazing rates at HealThyRam.com -@ @ $300/- + $2/ image (up to 5 products – images free) + platform running charges
→ As per HTR terms on sales, 20% per sale for exceeding Member, and 30% for contributing members 40% for Under contributing member
|And 50-50% for Sponsored FREE BEE as per First Touch Point|
Terms and Conditions for Artists Selling Artworks on www.healthyram.com
Addendum to Vendor Agreement (as mentioned above on this webpage): Terms for Artists Selling Artworks on www.healthyram.com
This Addendum to the Vendor Agreement (“Addendum”) outlines the specific terms and conditions for artists (“You”, “Artist”) selling their artworks on the wellness marketplace www.healthyram.com (“Platform”). By registering as an artist and listing your artworks for sale, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Addendum, in addition to the general Vendor Agreement (above on this webpage) already in place.
You must provide an accurate and complete description of each artwork listed on the Platform, including but not limited to, the title, dimensions, medium, materials used, and any other relevant details. You are responsible for setting the price of your artwork, taking into account the applicable GST and Healthyram’s commission. You agree to sell only authentic, original artworks and not reproductions or unauthorized copies
Intellectual Property Rights and Warranty
You represent and warrant that you are the creator and owner of the artworks you list on the Platform, that the artworks are original and free from any liens or encumbrances, and that you hold all necessary intellectual property rights, including copyright, to sell your artworks without infringing upon the rights of any third party. You also grant Healthyram a non-exclusive, royalty-free, and worldwide license to use, display, and promote your artworks on the Platform and in any marketing materials related to the Platform
Sales and Commissions
Upon the sale of your artwork through the Platform, Healthyram will retain a 40% commission of the sale price. The remaining amount, minus any applicable taxes, will be paid to you within 30 days of the sale. You agree to provide Healthyram with all necessary information, including bank account details, to facilitate payment.
Shipping and Delivery
You are responsible for safely packaging and shipping the sold artwork to the buyer. The shipping cost will be borne by the buyer, and Healthyram will collect it on your behalf. You agree to ship the artwork within five business days of receiving the order and provide Healthyram & the buyer with the tracking information. By listing your artwork for sale, you undertake to take full responsibility for the courier and safe delivery of the genuine original artwork to your buyer.
Returns and Refunds
Healthyram offers a 7-day return policy for buyers. If a buyer chooses to return an artwork, you agree to accept the return, and Healthyram will refund the buyer, deducting the administrative charges and any shipping costs. You are responsible for the return shipping costs.
Healthyram reserves the right to remove any artwork from the Platform at its sole discretion, including but not limited to, cases of violation of the terms of this Addendum or the Vendor Agreement, non-compliance with applicable laws, or misrepresentation of the artwork.
You agree to protect and maintain the confidentiality of any confidential information of Healthyram that you become aware of, including trade secrets, business strategies, and buyer information, and not to disclose such information to any third party without Healthyram’s prior written consent.
Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Addendum or the Vendor Agreement, including any question regarding their existence, validity, or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved in accordance with the applicable terms in the Vendor Agreement
Rewards, Recognition, and Post Workshop Year-round Online e-Commerce Exhibition
A panel of expert jurors will select the top 50 artworks to be showcased in an exclusive online exhibition on www.healthyram.com, featured in the ‘Art for Healing’ section. The winner will receive a HealThyRam T-shirt and an INR 1000 HealThyRam voucher/coupon, valid for 3 months from the date of issue. In the event of a tie, the prize value will be divided equally among the winners. As an exhibitor on the Platform, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
a) Payment upon Sale: You will receive up to 60% of the income from the sale of your artwork during the exhibition, while 40% will be retained by Healthyram to cover expenses related to the online exhibition and promotion of your artwork.
c) No Upfront Costs: There will be no additional charges or payments required for the exhibition or any professionally packaged content creation unless a sale of your artwork occurs. Upon a successful sale, the aforementioned 40% will be adjusted against the expenses incurred for online landing and related web page creation, live event and online/hybrid production, promotional video editing, EDMs, poster designing, eCommerce listings, payment gateway integration, and administration fee.
Please note that the terms stated in this Addendum are specific to artists selling their artworks on the Platform and are meant to supplement, not replace, the general Vendor Agreement. In case of any discrepancies between this Addendum and the Vendor Agreement, the terms of this Addendum shall prevail with respect to the sale of artworks by artists on the Platform.
By listing and selling your artworks on the Platform, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by both the Vendor Agreement and this Addendum. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding these terms, please contact us at cu*************@he********.com.