We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent and we only use your information as described below. We view protection of users’ privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information on computers located in various geographies..
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- Alternate email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages on our site you visit/access
- The links you click on the Sites
- The number of times you access pages
HealThyRam.com only displays the product catalog. At checkout your order information is forwarded to our In-country retail partner for payment and fulfillment.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit the Sites.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of Linked Sites.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor the Sites to your need or interest
- For promotional offers through our business associates and partners
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest; and
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- Recognize your access privileges to our the Sites
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Track your session so that we can understand better how people use the Sites.
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information other than as provided herein and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless: we have your permission
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- It is shared with our business associates and partners for promotional offers.
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
- Please do note that personal information is stored on third party servers.
- We however may distribute or license aggregated data that does not contain any reference to you.We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.